On Friday October 30th students are invited to dress up for Halloween. Students may wear a costume or Orange and Black.
- Grades 4-8: NON-MEDICAL MASKS (OR MEDICAL) MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES.
- All other masks ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- All costumes must preserve the dignity of the child – this means that racial costumes, costumes that are too revealing or are sexual in nature are not acceptable.
- ACCESSORIES ARE NOT ALLOWED this year. Teachers or staff members may ask you to remove your costume accessories due to inability to use items properly or inappropriate wear.
- Halloween “fun” will only be permitted at certain times. We will still ATTEMPT TO ENSURE that our regular learning schedule takes place.
- PARTICIPATION IS OPTIONAL. Students do not have to dress up if they so choose or for religious reasons. Students can also wear orange and black if they so choose.
- All Halloween candy will be ENJOYED AT HOME and will NOT be brought to school after Trick -or-Treating.